Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Most Interesting Part of My Vacation...

The Utimate Ascent First Robotics Competition at the Verizon. I wish I thought ahead of time about taking our class with me! So my goal will be to bring part of the competition to you! Let me start at the beginning though. I was catching up with an old friend who some of you may know, as Mrs. Mayer. She is a the parent of a three Hallsville graduates. She also is a former colleague and worked teaching special education students here at Hallsville. Mrs. Mayer's daughter Sienna and son Jansen, worked with their team to build and program the robot which they used to compete with. Below is an animation of how the competition works.






Sienna and her team won most creative design at the competition. They are coming...WITH their robot to visit us soon. The First Robotic League was found by Manchester's own Dean Kamen. I can't wait to hear more from Sienna and her team! Below are some pictures from her experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment