Tuesday, February 5, 2013

LEGO Education

I am so excited to be starting the LEGO WeDo Education projects next week! I know the students are too! WeDo is a division of the LEGO company that is basically an introduction to robotics. Students will be able to build LEGO models featuring working motors and motion sensors. Then they will program their models using the WeDo software. These activities teach science, technology, engineering, mathematics, as well as language and literacy themes and skills. Students will work in pairs and collaborate with other groups in class to collect data for their trials. We will  build one model a week for the next twelve weeks. I am so thankful that our class has this opportunity! Check out the LEGO promotion video below to get an idea of how the program works!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

me either

Unknown said...

Info is out of this world, I would love to read more.
education

Post a Comment