Monday, July 7, 2014

Dear Students,

I wanted to let you know that I have switched schools and will be teaching at Green Acres during the 2014-2015 school year. I have had thirteen fantastic years at Hallsville and am ready for a new adventure! I will miss the students and their families and feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with such wonderful people. I wish everybody a happy school year full of lots of learning and new adventures! Please stay in touch, hwatson@mansd.org

Love,
Mrs. Watson

2 comments:

Jennifer Griffin said...

I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Visit my blog to see what to do next:)

Visit my blog at www.4thgradefunkytown.blogspot.com

erectile dysfunction remedies said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a superb job with this. Additionally, the blog loads very quick for me on Chrome. Outstanding Blog!

Post a Comment